Introduction to Cochrane Methodology Workshop - Lund, 23-27 November 2020
Cochrane Sweden is pleased to announce that registration is now open for a 1-week course on Cochrane Methodology from the 23-27 November 2020. The course will be conducted in Lund, but arrangements could be made to conduct the course online through Zoom if needed.
The course is mainly aimed at PhD students from the Faculty of Medicine, but is open for everyone to join.
This 40-hour course will cover the following topics and also include self-tuition with Cochrane Interactive Learning.
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
Lectures, Cochrane Interactive Learning platform, discussions, and teamwork.
Active participation in discussions, Cochrane Interactive Learning online modules, and teamwork.
Lund University, Sweden.
How to register
Please register on the Lund University website: http://www.forskarutbildningskurser.med.lu.se/index.php (even if you're not based at Lund University)
- For PhD students at the Faculty of Medicine (from Swedish Universities or Copenhagen): Free participation.
- For other participants: 2500 SEK. After you have registered at the link above, fill in your information for your invoice here before 15 October 2020; payment is due by 31 October 2020.