Cochrane Sweden is pleased to announce that registration is now open for a 1-week course on Cochrane Methodology from the 20-24th May 2019. The course is mainly aimed at PhD students from the Faculty of Medicine, but is open for everyone to join.
This 40-hour course will cover the following topics and also include self-tuition with Cochrane Interactive Learning.
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
Lectures, Cochrane Interactive Learning platform, discussions and teamwork.
Active participation in discussions, Cochrane Interactive Learning online modules and teamwork.
Lund University, Sweden
- For PhD students at the Faculty of Medicine (from Swedish Universities or Copenhagen): Free participation.
- For other participants: 1500 SEK (approximately 145 euros). Fill in your information for your invoice here before 15 April 2019; payment is due by 30 April 2019.
How to register
Please register on the Lund University website: http://www.forskarutbildningskurser.med.lu.se/index.php
You can find a list of literature and other relevant information about the course via Lund University's course description.