Cochrane Sweden is pleased to announce that registration is now open for a 1-week course on Cochrane Methodology from the 11-15th May 2020. We start at 8.30 and finish at 16.30. The course is mainly aimed at PhD students from the Faculty of Medicine, but is open for everyone to join.
This 40-hour course will cover the following topics and also include self-tuition with Cochrane Interactive Learning.
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
Lectures, Cochrane Interactive Learning platform, discussions and teamwork.
Active participation in discussions, Cochrane Interactive Learning online modules and teamwork.
BMC, room I1309, Sölvegatan 19, Lund 22362, Lund University, Sweden
- For PhD students at the Faculty of Medicine (from Swedish Universities or Copenhagen): Free participation.
- For other participants: 1500 SEK (approximately 145 euros). Fill in your information for your invoice here before 15 April 2020; payment is due by 30 April 2020.
How to register
Please register on the Lund University website: http://www.forskarutbildningskurser.med.lu.se/index.php
You can find a list of literature and other relevant information about the course via Lund University's course description.