A one-week (40 hours) PhD student elective course at Lund University, September 24-28, 2018.
Venue: BMC, room "I 1309", Lund.
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
- Introduction to health economics
The investigative journalist Dr Maryanne Demasi will contribute with a brilliant session: click here.