Cochrane Webinars and Lectures
Cochrane Risk of Bias 2-webinars https://training.cochrane.org/rob-2-learning-live-webinar-series
A webinar series of a total of 9 videos at one hour each about the tool Risk of Bias 2. It includes detailed guidance and examples of how to use the tool in the correct way by experts and the creators of the tool. You can find further written guidance here.
How to use Cochrane Library https://www.wiley.com/network/cochranelibrarytraining
At Wiley’s Cochrane Library Training you can find videos to guide you the process of using the Cochrane Library. There specific guidance for patients, consumers, clinicians and librarians.
Lectures and Webinars from Cochrane Sweden
Cochrane Sweden is producing videos and webinars to help facilitate the use of Cochrane evidence within Sweden and to train people conducting systematic reviews. This list will be updated continuously when new material is recorded.
- When (not) to include non randomized studies in reviews of interventions https://vimeo.com/475092623
- Risk of Bias in non randomized studies of interventions with ROBINS-I https://vimeo.com/475094456
- Certainty of evidence in non randomized studies of interventions with GRADE https://vimeo.com/475096888
- Confidence in evidence from reviews of qualitative research https://vimeo.com/475098681
- Cochrane Sustainable Healthare, a new Cochrane field within Sweden https://vimeo.com/475100934